November | December
- Saturday 4th
- Music for Lunch. 12.30 p.m. Luke Tyrrell (guitar).
- Coronation and Birthday Celebration Lunch and Cream Tea. 1.00 p.m. in the Abbey Church Centre. With the approaching birthday of King Charles III, a perfect opportunity to celebrate both occasions with Lunch and Afternoon Tea and with a Fun Table Quiz for added enjoyment! Tickets £10, available from the Tourist Information Office or the Olive Branch.
- Monday 6th
- The Galilee Course: Session 9: How do we respond?
- Saturday 11th
- Music for Lunch. 12.30 p.m. Choir 18. Music on a Remembrance theme.
- Monday 13th
- The Galilee Course: Session 10: The Christian life.
- Saturday 18th
- Music for Lunch. 12.30 p.m. Richard Prince (baritone), Huw Jenkins (piano).
- Friday 24th
- Church open for the Cavalcade of Light, 6.00 p.m. Mince pies, tea, coffee, mulled wine.
- Saturday 25th
- Music for Lunch. 12.30 p.m. Michał Szostak (organ).
- Thursday 30th
- St Clare Hospice: "Light Up a Life". 7.00 p.m. in the Abbey Church.
- Sunday 3rd – Advent Sunday
Christingle Eucharist, 10.30 a.m.
Service of Music and Readings for Advent, 6.30 p.m.
- Saturday 9th
- ‘My Dancing Day’ – a concert by Felicitas. 7.30 p.m. in the Abbey Church. Tickets £15 on the door (£12 if purchased in advance from www.ticketsource.co.uk); children and full-time students under 25 free.
- Tuesday 12th
- 7.30 p.m. Mothers' Union Christmas Service
- Sunday 17th
- Service of Nine Lessons and Carols, 6.30 p.m.
- Sunday 24th – Christmas Eve
Parish Eucharist, 10.30 a.m.
Crib Service, 3.00 p.m.
Midnight Mass, 11.00 p.m.
- Monday 25th – Christmas Day
- Eucharist for Christmas Day, 10.30 a.m.